Locate music festivals across New Zealand. From rock to reggae to Christian music, the New Zealand music festival scene is flourishing. Follow the links to view festival websites.
- Earth-Beat Festival is a conscious gathering that aspires to dissolve the boundaries that isolate us and provide a platform for co-creation through art, yoga, music, dance, performance, and education. Open your eyes, minds, hearts & join us: March 17-21. earthbeatfestival.com
- Annual Community Music festival
- An annual event held at Mt.Smart Stadium,Auck;and.With over 5 stages, And More than 20 bands/performances.Be sure not to miss the biggest Day Out!
- Christian music festival.
- Waiohika Estate Vineyard, Gisborne The first lineup includes: Concord Dawn * Die! Die! Die! * Jakob * The Tutts * Motocade * Charlie Ash * Aural Trash - Greg Churchill & Angela Fisken * Dick Johnson * Cyril Orson * Skankamelia * Dubdoubt * An Emerald City * Plus more acts to be announced soon.
- Rippon Vineyard, Lake Wanaka Open air festival
- The South Island's Biggest Multi-stage Outdoor Music Festival Christchurch, New Zealand
- Tapapakanga A combination of music, art, culture and lifestyle. http://www.myspace.com/splorefestival2008
- World of Music Festival March 2008 Taranaki
Album distribution Associations Legal Live / Touring Management Music Charts Music Festivals Music Gear Music Insurance Music Mastering Music Stores Musician Sites Practice Rooms Production / Manufacturing Promotion Publishing and licencing Record Companies and Labels Recording Studios Venues