New Zealand music venues throughout the North Island and South Island listed below. If you are looking for a New Zealand music venue in a regional area of New Zealand, browse these music venue listings.
- Built in 2008 we are Mid Canterburies only performing arts venue. 6 mtr high pro arch stage that measures 12mtrs x 9mtrs deep. Full 48 line fly tower with very good in house lighting rig. 500 seats. Height adjustable stage thrust adds 3mtrs to stage depth
- Music, Drama & Dance #TheFutureIsNow
- The Whanganui Musicians Club, a venue often rated by visiting artists as one of the best in the land, leaving audiences buzzing and wanting more. The club has also nurtured hundreds of musicians, young and old alike, providing a safe and receptive place for performance, encouraging all forms and styles
- Contact Person: The Manager 48 Nile Street, Nelson Phone: 03 548 9477 Fax: 03 548 7782 Features: Please note we are in an exciting redevelopment phase at present with earthquake strengthening & backstage redevelopment taking place. The auditorium
- Contact Person: Adrienne Bell Physical Address: Kensington Street Putaruru Postal Address: P O Box 281, PutaruruPhone: 07 883 8596 Fax: 07 882 1403 Mobile: 027 471 2404 Capacity: 512 Liquor License: By arrangement