New Zealand music venues throughout the North Island and South Island listed below. If you are looking for a New Zealand music venue in a regional area of New Zealand, browse these music venue listings.
- Built in 2008 we are Mid Canterburies only performing arts venue. 6 mtr high pro arch stage that measures 12mtrs x 9mtrs deep. Full 48 line fly tower with very good in house lighting rig. 500 seats. Height adjustable stage thrust adds 3mtrs to stage depth
- Bar 2013 Hastings is a busy central inner city bar, Offering live entertainment DJs Karaoke,Pool Casino within a safe and friendly environment.
- Corporate events including conferences, meetings, awards, trade shows, exhibitions and gala dinners are superbly catered for. A dedicated in-house management team, acclaimed full catering service and audio visual capabilities, enhance the quality and experience that is Trustpower Baypark.
- The Whanganui Musicians Club, a venue often rated by visiting artists as one of the best in the land, leaving audiences buzzing and wanting more. The club has also nurtured hundreds of musicians, young and old alike, providing a safe and receptive place for performance, encouraging all forms and styles
- Contact Person: Adrienne Bell Physical Address: Kensington Street Putaruru Postal Address: P O Box 281, PutaruruPhone: 07 883 8596 Fax: 07 882 1403 Mobile: 027 471 2404 Capacity: 512 Liquor License: By arrangement