- Finley and Isla are a pair of musical siblings based in Melbourne. With two strong voices, an acoustic guitar and a bit of percussion, they perform unique arrangements of contemporary and classic songs with a focus on great harmonies and stripping it back.
- Best Male Pop Artist of the Year, LA Music Award Winner, D.C Harding is taking the world by storm! His debut single, Not Up To You, was nominated for Pop Single of the Year and Harding nominated for Best Male Pop Artist of the year for which he won.
- " Darren Watson is New Zealand's finest practitioner of the blues - a singer and guitarist who can give you goosebumps with the passion and intensity of his playing. He's also an original songwriter of rare skill and imagination. " Nick Bollinger | Radio NZ
- For ion core and magnetic jewellery that improve your health and vitality choose Litevibe. Official New Zealand and Australian distributor for Infinity Pro.
- Add an elegant touch to your event with Harp and Voice or enjoy the enchanting atmosphere of instrumental harp. Beautiful background music in an ethereal style - modern radio hits, classic songs from the 80's and 90's, celtic, early music and originals
- Founded and Spearheaded by Opetaia Foa’i (Grammy-nominated composer and songwriter on Disney's feature film, "Moana"), Te Vaka is a Contemporary Polynesian band acclaimed for its distinct original sound and un-touristy devotion to the South Pacific and the stories of its ancestors. After 9 studio albums, over 20 years of touring to 40 countries, hit songs like Pate Pate and Tamahana (from "The Legend of Johnny Lingo" soundtrack), numerous awards and features by band members in many songs throughout the Moana soundtrack, Te Vaka has solidified its position at the top of the Pacific Music scene. Viewed as ambassadors for the South Pacific, the band has performed at many major sporting events including the Beijing and London Olympics, the Rugby World Cup in Paris and the Commonwealth Games in Melbourne. In August of 2017, after the success of Moana (songs including We Know the Way, Logo te Pate, An Innocent Warrior having been written by Opetaia and featuring Te Vaka singers and musicians), and after the band performed at both the prestigious Disney D23 Expo and the World Premiere of Moana at the El Capitan Theatre in Hollywood, Walt Disney Records released Te Vaka’s Greatest Hits - Songs that Inspired Moana. This album included a bonus track, “Lakalaka” - the band’s latest single which (with the music video) played for 6 months in Disneyland resorts around the world. With Opetaia’s career recently catapulted into the spotlight, the band’s frontman and songwriter received, also in 2017, the “International Achievement Award” in the New Zealand Music Awards and became a Grammy-nominated songwriter in 2018 and went on to win an American Music Award and a Billboard award for the songs of Moana.
- A unique covers band, transforming modern music into jazz and updating the jazz classics - as a trio or duo, The Curio Club is always a luscious mix of sophisticated ear and eye candy …
- Knives at Noon are a foursome who sleep in Dunedin. They have been credited as being the pioneers of "Doom Pop", a genre which wont be fully acknowledged on Earth until sometime between 2030 and 2050. Knives at Noon try not to take themselves too seriously, but are constantly and politely wondering......why them?
- The Wellington City Shake-’Em-On-Downers will open a portal to a parallel universe where syncopation is currency and jive is the nation's most beloved contact sport, captivating the country with their big band-era swing and New Orleans second line sound.
Classical Dance / Electronic Hip Hop and RnB Instrumental Other / Misc Punk Reggae / Dub Rock Bands Singer Songwriters