Check out these New Zealand bands. Promote your New Zealand music and list your band listing on themusic.co.nz.
- Auckland based, indie rock, soul blues band.KIngsland will move you with their deep captivating lyrics, and technical compositions.
- Psychedelic rock band based in Auckland, NZ. The four piece relocated from Austin, TX in 2015.
- PERSUASION NEW ZEALAND CORPORATE FUNCTION BAND
- Radio Coma are a syndicate of musicians, audio engineers, and producers with Ozan Turan at the core of it, along with drummer Aycan Firatli, and Johann de Guigné on bass duties.
- ROCKS N FLOWERS 2 GIRLS 2 GUYS 3 +1/4 Vocalists of different Nations. European- Maori- French- Dutch...all KIWI'S 4 collective songwriters with an eclectic mix of genres. Album produced with Scott Seabright, producer for tons of top NZ acts. Music videos off the album Live performances @ open air Festivals, Art-Beat and Our People in the Park. Private House Concerts in 2019
- Rubine [Ru:bin] was formed in 2016 consisting Afzer Zameer (drums) Keith McGlade (bass) and Stefan Doll (guitar). Rubine plays all originals in the classic rock and funk-rock genres. Energy, raw emotions, grooves and melodies to sing along to.
- Tempist Fujit (a play on the Latin word Tempus Fugit, meaning time flies) are a 4 piece dynamic rock band hailing from Northland, New Zealand. After creating a strong following with their hard hitting live shows Tempist Fujit recently took some time off the road to go into the studio to record their debut album. They have since returned to the live scene for the release of their debut single Midnight Train, and their second single Daynes Song. They have now just released their Debut Album, "Time Flies", available on all major online platforms. After a sold out launch party you want to make sure you keep an eye out for these guys! Tempist Fujit have been privileged enough to perform alongside prominent NZ acts like The Feelers, Midnight Youth, Tahuna Breaks, Dave Dobbyn to name a few. “We can’t wait for people to hear the new music, very exciting times!” says the band. Keep an eye on their official website and Facebook pages for performance updates. www.facebook.com/tempistfujit
- The Dobros are a sibling duo who play a mix of originals and covers. They are a multi-instrument group playing guitars, banjo, mandolin, Accordions and percussion instruments.
- The combination of different band members coming together are seen in the result of 48 MAy.Coming from different and well known groups such as Tadpole and Mama Said brings together a laid back and unique rock sound.
- Auckland (Aotearoa) Bangladesh Entertainment Group (ABEG) was formed with a vision to harbour and nourish different cultural programs. A band group is part of this production.
- Little is known about this group, playing a mix of metal, ambient, experimental thrash the band released an EP 'Tricks' (Hit Your Head Music) in 2003, and an EP/single 'Tunnels' (Hit Your Head Music) in 2005. 'The Hammer' will surface even now and then to play one-off shows.
- is a 3 piece band hailing from Auckland , New Zealand. They have been playing shows and recording their own music for over a year now and have a lot of fun doing it. Influenced by bands like The Pixies, The Clean, Kyuss, and Neil Young, Black Science throws them all over a bunsen burner and brews up a sound all their own!
- Four piece rock band Elemeno P are well known icons of NZ rock music. With two hit album sunder their belt 'Love & Disrespect' and 'Trouble in Paradise'. Elemeno P are one of NZ's Biggest selling rock Bands.
- Prominent Kiwi rock/pop Band opshop have been rising up the 2007 NZ Music Charts. With Hits such as 'Maybe' and 'One Day' Opshop are surely kings of radio airplay.
- are an original alternative trio based in Auckland,New Zealand. The band has been forging their own path, building a reputation as a powerful live act with a strong DIY mentality.
- We are a Rock Band... therefore we rock!
- Popular rock band The Mint Chicks surprised Kiwi listeners everywhere with their funky rock sounds of 'Crazy?yes,Dumb,No!'.On their way to the US be sure to keep up to date with the Mint Chicks on the official site!
- "This Flight Tonight" is a pop/lounge/rock band based in Auckland, New Zealand. Influences include; Coldplay, Radiohead, Travis
Classical Dance / Electronic Hip Hop and RnB Instrumental Other / Misc Punk Reggae / Dub Rock Bands Singer Songwriters